Idol App, LLC
Terms of Service
Effective August 1, 2017
1. Who can use the services
No one under 13 is allowed to create an account or use the Services. By using the services, you
state that: you can form a binding contract with IdolApp, LLC; you are not a person who is
barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or any other applicable
jurisdiction; you will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and
international laws, rules, and regulations. If you are using the Services on behalf of a business or
some other entity, you state that you are authorized to grant all licenses set forth in these Terms
and to agree to these Terms on behalf of the business or entity.
2. Rights We Grant you
IdolApp, LLC grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, nonexclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Services. Any software we provide you may automatically download and install upgrades, updates, or other new features. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services. Nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit these restrictions or you have our written permission to do so.
3. Rights You Grant Us
Many of our Services let you create, upload, post, send, receive, and store content. When you do that, you retain whatever ownership rights in that content you had to begin with. But you grant us a license to use that content. How broad that license is depends on which Services you use and the Settings you have selected.
While we’re not required to do so, we may access, review, screen, and delete your content at any time and for any reason, including if we think your content violates these Terms. You alone, though, remain responsible for the content you create, upload, post, send, or store through the Services.
The Services may contain advertisements. In consideration for IdolApp, LLC, letting you access and use the Services, you agree that we, IdolApp, LLC, our affiliates, and our third-party partners may place advertising on the Services, including personalized advertising based upon the information you provide us or we collect or obtain about you. Because the Services contain content that you and other users provide us, advertising may sometimes appear near your content.
4. The content of others
Much of the content on our Services is produced by users, publishers, and other third parties. Whether that content is posted publicly or sent privately, the content is the sole responsibility of the person or organization that submitted it. Because we do not necessarily review all content, we cannot take responsibility for any content that others provide you through the Services and we cannot guarantee that content will always conform to our Terms.
By using the Services, you agree that:
● You will not use the Services for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these Terms.
● You will not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface to access the Services or extract other user’s information.
● will not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Services or other users’ content or information without our written consent.
● You will not use the Services in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services.
● You will not use or attempt to use another user’s account, username, or password without their permission.
● You will not solicit login credentials from another user.
● You will not post content that contains pornography, graphic violence, threats, hate speech, or incitements to violence.
● You will not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Services.
● You will not attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Services that you are not authorized to access.
● You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network.
● You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms. We also care about your safety while using our Services. So do not use our Services in a way that would distract you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
7. Your Account
You are responsible for any activity that occurs in your account. So it’s important that you keep your account secure. One way to do that is to select a strong password that you don’t use for any other account.
By using the Services, you agree that, in addition to exercising common sense:
● You will not create more than one account for yourself.
● You will not create another account if we have already disabled your account, unless you have our written permission to do so.
● You will not buy, sell, rent, or lease access to your account without our written permission.
● You will not share your password.
● You will not log in or attempt to access the Services through unauthorized third-party applications or clients.If you think that someone has gained access to your account, please immediately reach out to support
8. Data Charges
You are responsible for any mobile charges that you may incur for using our Services, including text-messaging and data charges. If you’re unsure what those charges may be, you should ask your service provider before using the Services.
If you change or deactivate the mobile phone number that you used to create an Idol account, you must update your account information through Settings within 72 hours to prevent us from sending to someone else messages intended for you.
9. Modifying Services and Termination
We’re continuously improving our Services and creating new ones all the time. That means we may add or remove features, products, or functionalities, and we may also suspend or stop the Services altogether. We may take any of these actions at any time, and when we do, we will try to notify you beforehand, but this won’t always be possible.
While we hope you remain a lifelong user, you can terminate these Terms at any time and for any reason by deleting your account.
IdolApp, LLC may also terminate these Terms with you at any time, for any reason. And while we’ll try to give you advance notice, we can’t guarantee it. Our right to terminate these Terms means that we may stop providing you with any Services, or impose new or additional limits on your ability to use the Services. For example, we may deactivate your account due to prolonged inactivity, and we may reclaim your username at any time for any reason.
You agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless IdolApp, LLC and our affiliates, directors, officers, stockholders, employees, licensors, and agents from and against any complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to: (a) your access to or use of the Services; (b) your content; and (c) your breach of these Terms.
The Services are provided “as is” and “as available” and to the extent permitted by law without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties, conditions, or other terms relating to merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, non-infringement, or arising from a course of dealing. In addition, while IdolApp, LLC attempts to provide a good user experience, we do not represent or warrant that: (a) the Services will always be secure, error-free, or timely; (b) the Services will always function without delays, disruption, or imperfections; or (c) that any content or information you obtain through the Services will be timely or accurate.
IdolApp, LLC and their affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content that you, another user, or a third party creates, uploads, posts, sends, receives, or stores on or through our Services. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, illegal, misleading, or otherwise inappropriate, none of which IdolApp, LLC, nor their affiliates will be responsible for.
12. Limitation of Liability
When permitted by law, IdolApp, LLC and our affiliates, directors, officers, stockholders, employees, licensors, and agents, will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or multiple damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from: (a) your use of the Services or inability to use the Services; (b) your access to or inability to access the Services; (c) the conduct or content of other users or third parties on or through the Services; or (d) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your content, even if IdolApp, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will IdolApp, LLC or their affiliates’ aggregate liability for all claims relating to the Services. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so some or all of the exclusions and limitations in this section may not apply to you.
If any provision of these Terms is found unenforceable, then that provision will be severed from these Terms and not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
IdolApp, LLC welcomes comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions. You can send us feedback or get support at email@example.com