Frequently Asked Questions
How do I login?
Idol requires several pieces of information to begin setting up your profile. For that reason, the only mode for login at this time is using an active Facebook Account.
Information pulled from Facebook:
- Profile Picture
How do I link my social media accounts?
Select the social media icon you would like to link:
- Facebook: Following login, your Facebook link is automatically added to your IdolApp profile
- Twitter: Use "@" followed by full twitter handle
- (e.g. @IdolApp **Do not use Display Name**))
- Instagram: Full username used at sign in
- (e.g. IdolApp, **Do not use Display Name**)
- LinkedIn: Use the URL extension from your online profile
- (e.g. idolapp-01234 from: www.linkedin.com/in/idolapp-01234)
- Snapchat: Full username used at sign in; located under your Snapchat QR and Display Name.
- (e.g. IdolApp **Do not use Display Name**)
How do I hide information I don't want to share
Within the Settings Page (underlying the profile picture at the bottom left of the Main Screen), there are toggle switches to turn ON/OFF sharing of your personal information